Monday 30 April 2012


“Wuuuwaaa! Is this the new uniform for the new season this year? It’s really pretty. Ah~ I feel like going to the fields already waa.”After receiving his Suwon uniform “Blue Fever” for the new season of 2012, this was the reaction he had. The moment he saw it, it was as if he had lost his soul [Too excited]. When he saw the back of the uniform, which was printed with his English name “DUJUN”, the corner of his mouth almost reached to his ears [Smile]. The guy who became enthusiastic with his uniform, is none other than boys group BEAST’s leader, Yoon DooJoon (23).Yoon Doojoon became a part of FCMEN since March last year after JYJ’s Kim Junsu’s seductive invitation. FCMEN is a football club made up of recognized celebrities in the entertainment industry. He, who dreamt of being a soccer star since young, had his soccer experience during his school times. “Soccer is my dream, but in reality, it’s very very hard (thing to do). Therefore, I had this thought of ‘keeping it as a hobby’ “, he expressed. Although he had given up his dreams to pursue as a professional soccer player, his passion and interest towards soccer never dies. “Because I love soccer, I watch K-League competitions as well as other overseas competitions. Especially, recently, I even went to watch K-League championship live, the competition was interesting, I don’t think it will lose to European Championship”His passion for soccer and his fate with Suwon can be dated back to 2006. During his high school times, a sports company set up an audition for ‘Kim NamIl +10 vs LeeHo +10′. These 2 soccer players will need to choose 10 ordinary players per team and have a competition with each other. Yoon Doojoon was chosen to be in Lee Ho’s team. “I’m a guy who loves soccer very much. Having the chance to run with Korea’s soccer representatives… Because of this, I did even harder, so that I will not have any regrets later.” Because his favorite player was in Suwon team, Doojoon had always wanted to be in the same team, which he felt that that was ‘his team’. “My hometown is in Seoul, so during Suwon competition, I would go back home to watch their match. When I hear more famous names such as Lee GwanWoo, Cho WonHee, eventually I’ve developed feelings and love for this team. When Kim NamIl’s wore his Suwon uniform, I thought that he looked very good in it and I like it a lot. Personally, I think that this uniform fits him better than InCheon’s Suwon uniform.  I have no problems remembering the names of popular players in Suwon team. Last year’s Suwon’s home game, when “Big Bird” wore their uniforms and ran on the field, it’s something that I can never forget – that friendship competition. I never thought that I can experience a football match like real soccer players, I’m really honoured. Lots of Blue Ocean (Suwon’s fanclub name) cheered for them and chanted their names. I hope it will happen again”
When asked which soccer player he likes recently, regardless within or outside Korea borders, it was originally thought that he would give answers like Park JiSung or Lionel Messi or those who are famous internationally. But instead, he gave an unexpected answer. “It’s soccer player Lee Yongrae. During the replay of 2011 Asia Cup competition, I watched it and felt that it was a good competition. I prefer those who really give themselves passionately to football. Soccer player Jung SeungYong, I like him too. He seems to be more of a winter rain (?) than human, he’s a very reliable goalkeeper. I had some interactions with him on twitter, but not those type of ‘my team’ thoughts”, he explained.For him who understands all of Suwon’s team players like the back of his fingers, he was asked to draw the ‘Best positions for Suwon team’. “There are a lot of good players, therefore it’s hard to choose…,” he said. He elected Kim NamIl as captain and had a 4-3-3 position plan. Doojoon was detailed enough to little things too, he feels that if Shin YongRuk’s can recover quickly enough, he will be the striker of the team.Towards fans, he didn’t forget to remind them, “To watch a football match with this recent weather, it’s a good way to spend your holidays. Go watch with your family. It will relieve stress.”




credits : SPORTS SEOUL, chi trans by Beast中文网_Circus, eng trans by MrsDooB2uty@twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me