Sunday 29 April 2012


Actor Jang Geun Suk made public his feeling in working together with YoonA.

On April 27th, 2012, in the interview of KBS 2TV drama “Love Rain“, Jang Geun Suk was asked, “How is working together with YoonA?” He answered, “We get along very well. I do not know if it is because we are same-age, but very happy in the filming team, we get along very well.”

Jang Geun Suk also added, “To the Seo Joon (Jang Geun Seuk) in the drama, Ha Na (YoonA) is a very new and unique character. She is very sticky but has a clear eye. Such a character never appeared in the world of Seo Joon, it’s the same in my world. I think I am really in love.”

YoonA said, “I’m I’m in love with Seo Joon. Ha Na loves Tae Sung for a long time, but I found myself fall in love with Seo Joon in a moment.”

Source: asian-drama.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me