Thursday 26 April 2012



After School’s Uee and Miss A’s Suzy have been awarded Rookie Acting Awards in KBS 2TV for their each appearance in ‘Ojakkyo Brothers’ and ‘An Introduction to Architecture.’ 
Uee said, “At first I came here I was feeling very worry and nervous. Thank you to my family, agency family, and all of the staffs. We, After School will have our first concert in Japan. I’m so glad that I could come to a nice place like this. I will try and do my best.”
Suzy who won the Rookie Awards for her first movie said, “This is my first movie, but it’s a glory that Icould stand in this place. Thank you to all actors of ‘An Introduction to Architecture’, staffs and agency family, my family, and Miss A members. I will be the more hardworker Suzy in the future.”Between girl group members who debuted into an actress, Uee and Suzy who have won the Rookie Awards showed again the power of girl group in the broadcast and movie world.Source: JoyNewsTrans By: Wara@MissANews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me