Sunday 6 May 2012


Title page (above After School): 109 Image muse and Hanryu’s no.1 sexy group told us their fashion and beauty secrets.

U-ie: Q: Changed your hairstyle?
A: A drama I was filming in Korea finally ended, so I cut off my hair! This has been the shortest I’ve had it since I debuted.
Q: Today’s styling?
A: I think it’s sexy, but pulled together cutely! There’s not many people in Korea that are coordinating like this yet, so I’m going to try as soon as I get back.
Q: What do you think of 109?
A: The feel changes from floor to floor, so I was overjoyed!
Q: Is there something you always buy at 109?
A: Leggings! Most of the leggings in my wardrobe are probably ones I bought at 109 (laughs).
Q: What’s your favorite store in 109?
A: I love Samantha Vega’s bags<3
Q: What is the secret to your success? [success is loosely translated]
A: Staying positive! Always having a smile on my face! Even if you’re busy, as long as you don’t forget to have fun, you’ll be able to overcome anything!
Lizzy:Q: Today’s styling?
A: I thought the sherbet-colored blouse was in line with spring and cute<3
Q: How to wear see-through blouses?
A: See-through blouses are a trend in Korea too! If you wear a black bra underneath and show the translucency of the blouse, it would look cool.
Q: Any funny episodes about 109?
A: There were a lot of our posters up in Shibuya, but when I went shopping at 109 without any makeup on, nobody recognized me (laughs). I even walked/stood in front of the poster (laughs).
Q: Japanese girls’ fashion?
A: They’re not bound by just the trends, and they’re enjoying styles of different genres! Especially the street fashion. I always want to copy them.
Q: Today’s hairstyle?
A: My bangs are braided. I like to try new things whenever there’s a fashion magazine shoot.
Q: Do you have secrets to beautiful skin?
A: Cleansing is the most important part! The rest is moisturizing!
Juyeon:Q: Your opinion about today’s outfit?
A: I always tend to wear dark-colored clothes. Now that I’m wearing bright colors, I feel like I look refreshing (laughs).
Q: What item are you interested in this spring?
A: Sherbet colors are the trend for the spring, so I’m planning to finally incorporate it into my outfits this year!
Q: Your hair is so silky! What do you do?
A: I use hair irons often for shoots, so I use conditioners and hair masks before it gets damaged! I think it’s important to use frequent care!
Q: What’s your favorite store in 109?
A: Peach John! There’s lots of cute designs you can’t find in Korea<3 Plus, they’re comfortable and live up to their function well! And I feel like Esperanza’s shoes make my legs look pretty!
Q: Today’s makeup?
A: I wanted to go with something for spring, so I put in some orange blush more towards the center than usual! Because I wanted the finished look to be cute!
Raina:Q: What’s your favorite part of your body?
A: My legs! But showing my legs in a mini skirt is a little embarrassing!
Q: What did you think of 109 when you first went there?
A: I was really surprised because there were a lot of famous brands in Japan! I was overjoyed!
Q: What’s your favorite brand in 109?
A: SLY! Even in Korea, I’ve gotten a lot of use out of the black hat and bag I bought recently!
Q: Today’s makeup?
A: I placed the fake eyelashes a little off to make the slits of my eyes look longer! Korean girls don’t use fake eyelashes too often. I copied the Japanese girls and wore them today!
Q: What is a must have fashion item?
A: Black shorts! You can wear them with anything! It’s convenient because you don’t have to worry about choosing a matching top!



E-Young:Q: Today’s styling?
A: Super cute<3<3<3 I love pink. And the lace is girly too and it’s really cute!
Q: What’s your favorite store in 109?
A: FLAG-J. I tend to like cute styles, but I’ve been into studs and more cool kinds of designs lately. FLAG-J has a lot of cool shoes!
Q: What do you want to wear this spring?
A: A mini skirt!
Q: Do you have any rules when you wear mini skirts?
A: My routine is to wear them with a fitted T-shirt and some pumps! On days I wear mini skirts, I try to go with a slightly mature style.
Kahi:Q: Is it true you love ViVi?
A: I really love ViVi<3 I get it sent from Japan every month! I take my daily style cues from ViVi’s MIX style.
Q: Today’s styling?
A: I’m digging the border skirt that hugs my body.
Q: Any items on your radar this season?
A: Wide leg pants! A studded leather jacket! I like gothic style accessories. But I usually mix different tastes in my styling. I decide based on the mood I wake up in.
Q: Impressions of 109?
A: When I first went to 109, there were so much cute stuff that I spent hours looking around. That’s how amazed I was!
Q: What’s your favorite store in 109?
A: Pool Side. I love shoes!
Q: Today’s hairstyle:
A: I had a sexy outfit, so I tried to make it look rough, like I just rolled out of bed.
JungAh:Q: Today’s styling?
A: The choker that’s not available in Korea was rare and I thought it was cute!
Q: How is 109?
A: There are a lot of fashionable employees, not to mention cute clothes! So it helps me learn about fashion!
Q: What’s the difference between Japanese and Korean fashion?
A: I think Japanese girls are better at exhibiting individuality!
Q: Any items that you want this season?
A: I’m interested in tiny flower prints and yellow!
Q: What’s your favorite Japanese food?
A: Seared salmon (laughs).
Q: What’s your daily style like?
A: I like clothes that are fitted/hugs the body. I think tight lines are good.
Nana:Q: Today’s styling?
A: Lace is in this season, and I feel like it would look casual if you mix it with denim! I think today’s style suits me.
Q: Your personal style?
A: I’m more of a hot pants girl rather than mini skirts! I like a casual style.
Q: What’s your favorite store in 109?
A: moussy.
Q: Today’s makeup?
A: Cat eye! I used the eyeliner to draw wings to give a sexy feel.
Q: What kind of music do you listen to?
A: Ballads, hip-hop… I listen to a lot of genres.

Credit: pledisAStrans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me