Saturday 12 May 2012


ALL:We are INFINITE!
Sunggyu: I’m considered very quite,but I’m mischief.
【What mischief do you get into?】
Sunggyu:(in Korean) When..
【It’s okey you speak Korean. You did your best】
Sunggyu:(in Korean) When we practice together, I sing funny songs and dance fanny dance…I’m sorry.
【You should group the members together because you are leader!】
Sunggyu:I aim to be a intimate leader like a friend.
【You are close~!】
Sunggyu:Thank you!
【Is your Japanese improving?】
Woohyun:We study.
【What’s your favorite Japanese?】
Sungjong: You are cute. You are cool. This is delicious. You are really beautiful.
Sungyeol:I’m hungry. Pekopeko(I’m starving)
【You speak Japanese well!】

ALL:Thank you~.
Woohyun:We’ll keep practicing hard,so please support INFINITE!
【You know Japanese a lot! I’ve heard that your synchro-percentage is 99.9%】
WH:3,2,1!
ALL:♪Naekkohaja~
【Wow~! Your teamwork is really good!】
WH:We practice,practice and practice again!

Trans by Saki @INFINITE7SOUL

Shared by : Imperial1219 @http://infinitesoul.wordpress.com take out with full credit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me