Wednesday 16 May 2012





Blizzard’s popular role-paying game, ‘Diablo 3’, has been receiving much interest from everyone, including celebrities!

Ahead of the actual release date, Korea’s hottest stars expressed their excitement over the long-awaited game. On May 14th, Huh Gak wrote on his twitter, “Finally, Diablo 3 tomorrow. I completed my digital purchase.” U-Kiss’ Sohyun, who in that time was in Colombia for a special event, replied, “Let's play together. Diablo 3.”

Lee Hongki of FT Island also tweeted, “Diablo… I probably won’t be leaving my house for while.” While Kan Mi Youn expressed her disappointment for not being able to buy the game by saying, “Diablo 3 limited edition. Sob.”

Super Junior’s Shindong also showed his excitement by writing, “Diablo III, I’m only waiting for you. Please come quickly!”, and attached a photo showing three fingers which refer to the popular game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me