Tuesday 29 May 2012


Singer IU will be revealing her actual weight and height in the upcoming episode of ‘Strong Heart’ to be aired on May 29th.

IU is known for her petite and cute size. However, it seems many underestimate her frame, as many articles were being written about how she looks like a starved child.

She stated, “Earlier before I lost a lot of weight and an article appeared stating that I had a malnourished body. However I am not that skinny now.”

“I even posted my real weight and height on Twitter to calm my fans’ worries, but no one believed me”, the singer added.

To comfort her worrying fans, IU decided to get herself measured during the recording. She decided to step onto the scale to the surprise of the audience.


Source: Naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me