Wednesday 30 May 2012


A Pink’s Son Naeun revealed her emotional distress due to her ligament injury.

A Pink recently made their comeback with “Hush” at the beginning of May, and member Naeun suffered from ligament injury just before their comeback. She injured the same area where the singer was hurt right before the group’s debut. With their comeback just around the corner, Naeun felt the stress both mentally and physically. Particularly, when the doctors stated that Naeun’s ligaments had gone weak that has left her with an uncertain future in singing career.

In a recent interview, Naeun revealed, “I’ve been injured there before so I think it will quickly recover. The hospital said that my ligament is very weak and in very critical condition. The injury hurt, but I felt really sorry to the other members with just two weeks before our comeback.”

She continued, “In the end, we had to push back our comeback by two weeks because of me. During the filming of music video, I had to wear bandages so I wasn’t able to perform properly.”

The other members said, Naeun has suffered intense emotional distress. Not only she was injured physically, but she also having emotional distress. We were so worried when we saw her in the apartment crying by herself.”

Naeun ended the interview saying, “I have recovered. The members are helping me a lot. There’s no problem going up on stage, but I’m being more careful so the injury does not reoccur.”


Source: Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me