Friday 18 May 2012


SBS ‘K-Pop Star’ contestants Baek Ah Yeon and Kim Na Yoon participated on their first pictorial for the June edition of fashion magazine ‘Elle Girl’.

During the shoot, Baek Ah Yeon and Kim Na Yoon displayed their close friendship and were praised by the staff for their professional-like modeling talents.

After the photoshoot, the girls sat down for an interview. Kim Na Yoon shared, “I was the happiest when I made it into the top 10 and was able to live at the dorm. We were all so happy and excited that we let everything go. I also ate pig’s feet for the first time.”

Baek Ah Yeon, who was nicknamed ‘Iron Heart’ by Park Jin Young, stated, “I like the nickname Park Jin Young gave to me. After hearing that, I felt stronger and more confident.”

She also shared her experiences being with finalists Park Ji Min and Lee Ha Yi, “Those girls are so full of energy. Whenever I came back to the dorm, I’mso tired that I want to sleep right away, but Ha Yi and Ji Min would keep waking me up and asking to play.”



Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me