Tuesday 24 April 2012


Marking her comeback since the movie “Speedy Scandal” four years ago, actress Park Bo Young will return as the horror queen in the movie “Don’t Click.”

Park Bo Young expressed her thoughts about the release of her comeback movie, “I am looking forward to it and nervous.”

“I have been active until now, just finishing my movie ‘Teenage Wolf’ and starring in music videos but it's been 4 years since I came out with a movie so I'm really looking forward to it”, the actress added.

Park Bo Young continued, “With the release of this movie, I plan on officially starting my activities and right now I am thinking about a drama towards the end of the year.”

“Don’t Click” was supposed to be released in August last year but considering the competition with “Sector 7”, “Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon” and “Blind” at the time, the movie was strategically postponed to be released later.

The horror movie was directed by Kim Tae Kyung (The Ghost),and tells the story about two sisters who clicked and watched a video that is cursed. Once the video is clicked on, death begins.

“Don’t Click” will hit theaters starting May 21st.

Source: hancinema
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me