Tuesday 15 May 2012


4minute members HyunA and Gayoon will be hitting the race track through XTM’s ‘Top Gear Korea’!

According to the production crew on May 15th, HyunA and Gayoon will appear for the show’s “Star Lap Time” corner. As the show has received 1.23 percent of the audience rating, the crew are expecting to draw more attention with the 4minute members.

During their recording on May 8th, HyunA stated, “It usually takes 30-40 minutes to cross a bridge in the district south of the Han river. It was scary to think that I’ll to drive a car by myself and I’m the only one who is driving on the track. But I also felt pleasure.”

Gayoon also commented, “It’s okay even though I didn’t rank high because it’s only been a short time since I got my license.” But she was reported to have been very good in driving and surprised the crew.

Producer Seo Seung Han stated, “Since we started ‘Star Lap Time’ in Season 2, there are many female entertainers who want to appear on the show. I was surprised at HyunA and Gayoon’s driving skills. Due to their presence, the studio was a lot of fun as well.”

‘Top Gear Korea’ featuring HyunA and Gayoon will broadcast on May 20th at 10:30pm KST.

Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me