Monday 7 May 2012


Huh Gong recently blew up his twin brother and singer Huh Gak with his surprising confession.

On the May 7th broadcast of MBC’s ‘Come To Play’, ‘Voice Korea’ contestant Huh Gong confessed that he pretended as Huh Gak before. He said, “My brother was scheduled to stand on an amateur stage before his debut, but he was very sick. So I stood on that stage pretending to be him.”

He continued, “A female fan of Huh Gak thought I was him and told me she liked me.” Captivated by her beauty, Huh Gong continued to pretend as Huh Gak and began dating with her.

Upon his brother’s confession, Huh Gak seemed outraged, which made the audience laugh hard. Huh Gak explained, “I remember her. I was an amateur, but she came to cheer me on everyday. I’m so grateful to her, but my brother took advantage of her kindness.”

Huh Gong then added oil to flames and confessed that pretending to be Huh Gak allowed him many free meals at restaurants, infuriating Huh Gak even more.


Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me