Wednesday 23 May 2012


Actor Jo Jung Suk has said that 2NE1′s CL is his ideal type.

On the afternoon of 23 May, while being interviewed by OSEN in a restaurant near Hongdae, he was asked to name someone among idols that fit his ideal type, and his answer was ’2NE1′s CL’.

Jo Jung Suk then explained his choice by saying, “(My) ideal type changes often. I like people with charm. CL is very charming.”

He also said, “for me, no matter how pretty a girl is, if she’s not kind, she looks ugly to me. I like girls who look kind and friendly.”

Jo Jung Suk has recently gotten popular with his role as Eun Shi Kyung, a captain of the Royal Guards on the MBC drama series, “The King 2 Hearts” that ends on 24 May.


Source: Osen via Nate
Translated by nyldeabcd@CLtheBaddestFemale.com/ygladies.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me