Thursday 17 May 2012



JYJ’s Junsu, who released his solo album, spoke honestly about his feelings towards his stage name “Xia.”

On the early afternoon of 16 May, Kim Junsu held his first solo album “Xia Tarantallegra” release press conference at the Seoul Lotte Hotel, and said, “‘I have never even once considered avoiding the name ‘XIA’.”
JYJ’s Junsu, who released his first solo album, uses the name “Xia” in place of Kim Junsu, or Junsu. To this, Junsu said, “This is stage name, and it is like a symbol. We’ll use it if we want to, and won’t use it if we don’t want to.” also, he said “Actually, (JYJ Members) Yoochun and Jaejoong don’t really like their previous names (※ Micky Yoochun & Youngwoong Jaejoong), but I like the name ‘Xia’,” he explained.
While being active as part of JYJ, instead of using the name ‘Xia Junsu’ which was used when he was active as part of TVXQ, Junsu uses his name “Kim Junsu,” and said “This is not about wanting to break away. While doing musicals, or for the other members who are doing dramas, using a stage name in these cases could come off as silly. Therefore, we use our real names.” “This is not an effort to avoid using our stage names,” he emphasized. Following which, he said “I dont have any problems with others calling me by the name ‘Xia”. In fact, I think it’s only natural,” and “I even write the name Xia in my signature, and this has not changed from the past till now. The situation may have changed, but Kim Junsu, Junsu, Xia, Xia Junsu, I think it’s fine no matter which name you call me by. I have no problems at all. ” he said.
Regarding the name “Xia,” Junsu defines it as “My identity” and, “I think that the word ‘Xia’ is a one word summary of the image that suits me”, explaining how he feels.



Source : [K Star News]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me