Monday 14 May 2012


Singer IU showed off a rather new image in her latest selca!

On May 14th, IU held a live chat with her fans. After the fun chat, the singer updated her me2day account saying, “Was it fun for the people I chatted with today? I did...^^ I wanted to upload a proof shot, but actually.. I don't have makeup on now. By face with makeup on is prettier.. I'll show you a prettier image of me! I'll create more of such opportunities for us to meet in future~ Please look forward to it~!!”

Attached the message is a photo of herself showing quite a different look from her usual adorable and innocent image. IU looks lovely yet sexy on her black-and-white sleeveless top, cat-ears headband and silver necklace. Her cute facial expressions seem to melt IU’s male fans.


Credit: squishyblob @ weheartiu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me