Friday 8 June 2012


Rookie solo singer Juniel confessed to feeling pressured of being addressed as “the next IU”.

On June 7, singer Juniel held a showcase to celebrate the release of her Korean debut album “My First June” and said that she is happy to be called the next IU but she doesn’t deserve the praise.

The rookie singer said, “IU is loved as the ‘Nation’s little sister’. I was happy when I was called the next IU, but I think I don’t deserve to be called that. Rather than be the next IU, I want to show myself being Juniel.”

When asked about her strengths, Juniel replied, “I think my strong point is that I have a unique vocal tone so I can sing various songs in many different ways.”

During the showcase, Juniel performed “Ready Go!”, “Illa Illa” and “Fool” while playing her guitar with her labelmate, CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa.


Source: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me