Friday 8 June 2012


With regards to SM’s newly formed idol group EXO, TVXQ said: “Looking at them reminded us of ourselves.”

China’s entertainment magazine < Unlimited Entertainment> published an exclusive interview of TVXQ in their May edition. In the interview, TVXQ mentioned about their fellow label mates EXO.

Yunho mentioned: “During this period, I’ve been watching the teasers of EXO. As their senior, I gave them suggestions while watching them practice. While looking at them, I am reminded of myself, of how I was like when I debuted.” “In order to improve on their capabilities, EXO really practised hard. I believe that they will succeed, and I’m looking forward to better stage performances by them.”

Also, Changmin mentioned: “EXO has only performed on stage for the first time, and they reminded me of the time when SHINee debuted. Even though I am not looking from the perspective of a senior from the same company, I will still love them and support them wholeheartedly”, “If they become popular, it’ll be really great. Even though they have just debuted, they will also become SM’s seniors in future. I hope that they’ll become seniors who are reliable, and help the next generation of idol groups.”

Source: chinese.kpopstarz.comTranslations: shcizmo @ CODEEXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me