Monday 11 June 2012


With Ji Hyun Woo’s love confession to Yoo In Na currently making headlines, actor Kim Ji Suk made his own parody confession but netizens responded negatively.

On June 11, Kim Ji Suk, Park Han Byul, Park Jin Joo and many others attended the press conference for the upcoming movie ‘Two Moons’, held at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University in Seoul.

During the event, Kim Ji Suk made a surprise announcement saying, “Ever since the beginning of the shoot, I had feelings for Park Han Byul”, shocking the entire crowd. But then Kim Ji Suk when on to say, “I love Park Han Byul, Park Jin Joo and even director Kim Dong Bin. I like them all actually.”

MC Kim Tae Jin remarked, “I was shocked, thinking he was going to be the second Ji Hyun Woo,” causing everyone to roar in laughter.

Kim Ji Suk explained, “I made the confession just for fun”. Park Han Byul said, “I was shocked. I think I’m going to lose my mind.”

While Kim Ji Suk’s parody was meant to be a joke, netizens are criticizing the actor for his carelessness. They commented, “He shouldn’t have turned Ji Hyun Woo’s brave confession into a joke”, “He went over the line”, “I bet Ji Hyun Woo would be upset” and more.


Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me