Monday 11 June 2012


Actor So Ji Sub defended his co-star Lee Yeon Hee for the recent controversy about her acting.

On June 11th, So Ji Sub, Lee Yeon Hee, Um Ki Joon and Kwak Do Won attended a press conference for the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Ghost’ which was held at the SBS’s Ilsan production center.

During the press conference So Ji Sub stated, “At times I don’t understand some of the viewers’ reactions. When I act with Lee Yeon Hee I don’t feel the awkwardness.”

“It seems viewers seem to feel awkward watching Lee Yeon Hee’s acting. This is unfortunate because on the set, I don’t feel any awkwardness. I hope viewers will watch with more positivity”, the actor added.

In the drama ‘Ghost’, Lee Yeon Hee plays the cyber policewoman Yoo Gang Mi while So Ji Sub plays the leader of the cyber investigation team, Kim Woo Hyun.


Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me