Friday 27 April 2012


2ne1's CL snaps a photo with famous designer Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and being a fashion enthusiast you can tell CL is very happy with this meeting. On the 27th of April, CL updated her me2day accoutn and said, "I met Jean-Charles de Castelbajac today, Please come to his lecture today at Hongdae" and she shared a photo of her with the designer.

On the photo you can see fashionista CL looking stylish as ever with the famous designer smiling next to her with his hand on her shoulder. Pretty sure the two had a great time getting to know each other. Netizens commented, "CL looks so pretty, almost looking like a barbie", "I wonder when 2ne1 will be releasing a new album, I miss them", "I hope it was a good lecture".

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me