Friday 27 April 2012


After making a strong comeback, achieving an all-kill on real-time music charts, girl group SISTAR continues its winning streak with a number one finish earlier on ‘Music Bank’ for “Alone.”

Right after Music Bank, members Hyorin and Bora posted their ‘thank you’ messages on SISTAR’s official Twitter.

Hyorin wrote, “I didnt know we would place 1stㅜ^ㅜ Am I dreaming or is this real? I was shocked that i forgot to thank some important people. I want to thank again to Brave Brothers DongChul oppa! STAR1Fans, thank you very much and I love you. I will forever sing for you guys.”

Bora added, “1st place! So surprisedㅠㅠBrave Soung Oppa!!Thanks for giving us great music!! Most important STAR1s!!!Because you guys were in front of me, I forgot to mention you guysㅜㅜSorry~!!!>”

Accompanying the messages are two photos showing SISTAR members while posing with their ‘Music Bank’ trophy. In another cut, SISTAR gave a traditional bow to expressed their gratitude for their fans.



Source: World_STAR1
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me