Thursday 10 May 2012


Translations:
[series “The moment of CNBLUE” vol.3]Today is the day off after a long time.“What do you want to do now?” Jonghyun:I want to listen to the music in my room at ease.I can hardly make time to clean my room. So I want to clean my room. If I have a girl friend, I’m sorry but I’m happy if she helps me. Listening to the music and practicing in cleaned room, it’s my best day off. This is an enabled use of the day off, right?(laugh) I’ll practice in spite of day off, “majime”(earnest/honest).. But still doing the music is the best time for me.
Jungshin:I want to cook meal and watch DVD.If I’m alone, when I got free time I think “netai”(want to sleep) at the moment (laugh). If I have a girl friend, I want to cook meal and eat and then watch DVD together at ease, it is the ideal way to spend my off. If it’s been late at night, I’ll take her home! Usually my day off end sleeping only, so I want to leave from this habit.
Minhyuk:How about spend a fun time all together?Usually I spend a day off with CNBLUE members. I like bustling fun time. Relaxation for me is playing base ball as my hobby! When I have spare time, I think I want to do some physical activity. I’m always moving my body to play drums, though (laugh). But sport is not same as drums. Besides, sometimes I’m into the game, so I’m trying to divide my on and off time clearly.
Yonghwa:I might be “majime”(earnest/honest), I want to compose songs.I want a time to make songs much more! If I spend spare time with my girl friend, I won’t let go of the guitar. Besides, I want to go to watch the movie. I’ll watch the latest movie at that time. I can hardly take a decent off time though, If I can ensure even have time to sleep, I can work hard. Sleeping is my best stress release!

Translated by ketch@cnbluestorm via ketchburning.tumblrEdited and Re-posted by L@cnbluestorm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me