Friday 11 May 2012


At Music Bank (11th), Music Core (12th) and Inkigayo (13th), balloons from T-ara's official fanclub will be distributed for Yangpa, Boram and Soyeon's joint stages of "I Know".
Below is a brief translation of how to receive QUEEN's official balloons
Comment on the post with "Name/Contact/Date of Birth/Recordings participating at"
1. Purchase all three of the following: Funky Town CD + Music Sound purchase (I Know) + Colorring (I Know) + ringtone (I Know)2. Purchase two of the following: Funky Town CD + Music Sound purchase (I Know) + Colorring (I Know) + ringtone (I Know)3. Purchase one of the following: Funky Town CD + Music Sound purchase (I Know) + Colorring (I Know) + ringtone (I Know)(All of the above are on a first come, first serve basis)4. First come, first serve + Funky Town CD5. First come, first serve
You'll need a screenshot of the purchases for the music sites (Cyworld will not be accepted)


Source: http://cafe.daum.net/fant-ara/3aM6/6Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me