Friday 11 May 2012







Blog Title: It’s Kahi. Our first tour, it was like a dream.
Date: 10th May 2012

Our first tour, it was like a dream.
I wanted to be with all our fans!

I wanted to sing a lot, and dance a lot.
I wanted to have lots of fun with everyone.
I always want to hear everyone’s voice!!

Thank you so much!
Play Girlz Japan~ I love you all!!

by Kahi.



Blog Title: This is Jungah. From now on I will work even harder.
Date: 9th May 2012

To all the Play Girlz Japan~
I’m thankful for the great experience I had in Japan.
When my dream was to be a singer, it was really tough time for me, I value those days so much that I felt it during the tour while being on the stage.

Our practices for the live were so hard but, because the fans came to see the results of our efforts, I’m really happy.
From now on I will work even harder.

by Jungah.



Blog Title: It’s Juyeon. It was a really happy moment.
Date: 8th May 2012

To Play Girlz Japan~★
Our AFTERSCHOOL first live tour ended up safe and sound.
It was a really happy moment.

While I was thinking about how we were able to meet with all of you, I tried to give my best.
How was the live? Good? ^^
Thank you for giving us your emotions!
It’s so much~
Let’s meet up once again~ I love you all^^

by Juyeon.


Blog Title: The tour is over. This is U-ie ^^
Date: 7th May 2012

Hello! This is U-ie ^^
The tour is over.
It finally ended quickly, I feel sad (tears)
But, I’m happy because I got to spend time with all the fans.

Please you must come to the additional performance!!
I love you all!!

by U-ie.


Blog Title: Hello, I’m the singing takoyaki Raina ^^
Date: 6th May 2012

To all the Play Girlz Japan!
Hello, I’m the singing takoyaki Raina ^^

To all the fans who came to our first AFTERSCHOOL live tour, I am so thankful!!
Some fans told us that since we gave our all to prepare it, we could impress you, and it was fun, thanks to that I was so happy during the live.
From now on I’ll work hard to show how our charms will grow.
Please take care of us >_<

by Raina.


Blog Title: It’s Nana! Whenever, wherever, I’ll love you all.
Date: 5th May 2012

To all the Play Girlz Japan

My feelings before the live tour, during the tour, and after the tour、
being able to sing, being able to dance, these things make me feel happy.
I saw all the fans who came to see us,
and I feel that I have to work even harder.
I was so impressed.

Whenever, wherever, I’ll love you.

by Nana.


Blog Title: To my beloved Play Girlz Japan. From Lizzy.
Date: 4th May 2012

To my beloved Play Girlz Japan, we did the concert,
everybody came to meet us, so I was really happy.

I was worried because the tour practices were really hard but,
as the tour was approaching I felt more and more confident.
On the stage we prepared this way (she means with efforts and confidence because they wanted to meet the fans), while I made eye contact with everyone I could carry on with the venues and I felt really happy.
I want to sing along with you again.

To our family, the members, you gave us a very important memory that will remain in our hearts.
Thank you so much.
I love you all.

by Lizzy.



Blog Title: It’s E-young. Thank you.
Date: 4th May 2012

To all the Play Girlz Japan, who came to our concerts.
From the bottom of my heart I am thankful to everyone who came.
For always being there for me I am extremely glad.
Thank you.

The new single will be released on 6/13.
Please give it a lot of love!
Please also give E-young lots of love.

Let’s meet again~^^

by E-young.


Credit: fyafterschool - Translated from Japanese to English by okdr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me