Tuesday 1 May 2012


Singer Ivy opened up for the first time about the sex tape rumors that led her hiatus.

On the May 1st broadcast of SBS’ “Strong Heart”, Ivy shared, “Actually, talking about the scandal has been difficult for me. At that time, my family suffered a lot more than I did. Though I’m able to speak on it now, but I feel sorry for raising public discussion and causing disappointment for a lot of people.”

In 2007, Ivy was blackmailed by her ex-boyfriend, threatening to publicly post an allegedly scandalous video of him and Ivy. Though the singer was the victim, she still felt some responsibility to her fans about the matter.

Ivy debuted in August 2005, and became very popular as a sexy diva. However, the video tape scandal made her stop her appearances on entertainment industry for a long time.

Source: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me