Friday 1 June 2012


Actress Park Shin Hye will make her comeback to the silver screen with the upcoming film “December 23rd”, according to her agency 4HIM Entertainment.

Park Shin Hye has been cast to take on the role as the daughter of Ryu Seung Yong who is mentally disabled and a law student who is both pure and bold at the same time.

4HIM Entertainment revealed, “Park Shin Hye had many choices for her next work but she thought ‘December 23rd’ was the best choice for her. This movie should express something about Park Shin Hye that’s never been seen before.”

Park Shin Hye expressed, “I teared up while I was reading the scenario for the first time and I was just blown away by how the story exudes sincerity, laughter and sadness altogether. I hope to show a different side of myself as an actress through it.”

“December 23rd” also stars Ryu Seung Yong, Jung Jin Young, Kim Jung Tae and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me