Wednesday 9 May 2012


Talented singer and producer J.Y. Park (JYP), who recently released his comeback album “Spring - 5 Songs for a New Love”, was scheduled to start his promotions this week. However, JYP has postponed his return to a later date due to voice loss.

On May 9th, JYP posted on his Twitter, “I had to take a one-day trip to the U.S. for an important project and gave presentations at five different broadcasting companies. By the time I got back to Korea, I had lost my voice. I think I have no choice but to cancel my comeback stage this week.”

He continued, “It sure is difficult to run a business and be a singer at the same time. I will recover as quickly as possible and show you all a great performance.”

JYP released his comeback album “Spring - 5 Songs for a New Love” on April 29th. The album features his title track “You’re The One” and collaboration song “Somebody Else” with Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me