Wednesday 9 May 2012


Yoo Ah In and Shin Se Kyung shared a kiss that confirmed the love inside their hearts.

On the episode 16th of SBS drama ‘Fashion King’ aired on May 8th, Ga Young (Shin Se Kyung) and Young Gul (Yoo Ah In) met on a business trip in New York and realized their feelings for each other.

Young Gul visited Ga Young’s room which was on the same floor of the hotel and asked her, “I am about to die. Please forgive me.” As Ga Young was about to answer the call from Jae Hyuk (played by Lee Je Hoon), Young Gul tossed it away and kissed her. She didn’t resist and the two realized their feelings for each other.

Ga Young asked why he rejected her when she wanted to go to him. Young Gul said, “I was afraid of someone loving me. Because it was nobody else but you, because I might hurt you, and you might hurt me.” Ga Young assured him that wasn’t going to happen and made sure she wasn't going to leave him.

Meanwhile, Jae hyuk was jealous seeing them together.


Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me