Wednesday 9 May 2012


SISTAR’s lead vocalist Hyorin opened up about her memories of first love.

The SISTAR members recently appeared on SBS’s radio show, Jung Sun Hee’s “A Night Like Tonight”, where they earnestly talked about their experiences of heartaches from first love.

During the show, Hyorin picked Kang Joon Ha’s “Burying in My Heart” from the drama “Rival” as the song that reminds of her first love. Hyorin then shared the story of her first boyfriend in middle school, “I was never a person to have a secret relationship, so my boyfriend, my best friend, and I always did everything together. I trust people around me so I never suspected that anything could ever happen between my friend and boyfriend. But one day, my boyfriend came to me and said he ended up loving my friend instead.”

Despite the bitter experience, Hyorin was cool about it. She added, "Since they are both such dear friends to me, I tried to understand them and approved their relationship.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me