Monday 21 May 2012


SBS ‘K-Pop Star’ grand winner, Park Ji Min, has finally picked her management agency to her music career.

On May 21, SBS announced, “Park Ji Min has signed an exclusive contract with JYP Entertainment and will start producing her debut album soon.”

Regarding her decision, Park Ji Min shared, “This is like a dream to be able to join one of the three agencies that still makes my heart flutter. I’m very excited to be able to continue receiving personal guidance from Park Jin Young. Through this, I will do my best in learning to show a more improved side of myself.”

As for the other competitors of the show SBS stated, “Baek Ah Yeon and Lee Ha Yi are receiving countless calls from these agencies and news of their contract is expected to come within this week.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me