Monday 21 May 2012


Actor So Ji Sub, who takes on the role of Kim Woo-hyeon in the SBS TV drama special “Ghost”, replied to writer Kim Eun Hee’s compliments about him.

It seems that Kim shouted for joy when she got news that So Ji Sub was cast for the drama she wrote.

She put great expectations on him saying, “Because he’s an actor who’s done well so far, I’m anticipating a lot from his acting for this project as well.”

So Ji Sub said modestly, “I saw what she said. I am grateful but you’re overrating me.”

He said, “I read the script and it was a very unique matter. I was appealed by its refreshing subject and it seemed like fun".”

“Ghost” will air following the conclusion of “The Rooftop Prince” and is about a cyber investigating cyber crime through SNS. The drama was written by Kim Eun Hee from “Sign” and will be aired on the 30th of May at 9:55 PM.

Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me