Monday 21 May 2012


Lee Jang Woo declared an image change by losing 7 kg.

Recently, photos of Lee Jang Woo during the poster shoot for the new MBC drama “I Do I Do” surfaced on various online communities, showing the actor looking noticeably slimmer and leaner than before.

Lee Jang Woo takes on the role of Park Tae Kang who dreams of becoming a big shoe designer from a fake one and went through a massive weight loss to look like the passionate youth in his twenties.

Those who have seen the photo commented, “I can’t wait even more looking at the picture”, “I am supporting you”, “Lee Jang Woo is the next ‘it’” and more.

Meanwhile, the romantic-comedy “I Do I Do” will premiere on MBC on May 30, following Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won’s “The King 2hearts.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me