Thursday 3 May 2012


After School's Kahi made a confession on Heroes.

Kahi honestly confessed that she grew up in the hands of her grandfather and grandmother. She said “I grew up in the hands of my grandfather and grandmother. When I worked as a back dancer for BoA, my grandfather was in the hospital. Since we were preparing for a big event, I couldn’t visit him at the hospital, but then I got a call that he suddenly passed away,” and began to shed tears.
She continued, “At the time, I had doubts as to why I was doing this job. I wasn’t even a singer, but I was living as a back dancer and I couldn’t even be with my grandfather during his last moments. I hated myself so much, and I wanted to quit right away.”
Kahi concluded, “After my grandfather passed, I thought that even my grandfather wouldn’t be happy if I quit just like that,”and made the whole class silent in admiration.
Kahi seems to be okay and fine all the time but who would know that she had this bitter memories at the back of her mind. 

Sources: nanaasfacts via kim-jungah-ddicted + Afterschooldaze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me