Thursday 3 May 2012


Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently revealed that he considers Kang Ho Dong to be his life mentor.

Leeteuk alongside TVXQ’s Changmin and Yunho, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, and Girls’ Generation members Seohyun and Tiffany guest-featured on the May 3rd episode of MBC’s ‘Joo Byung Jin’s Talk Concert’.

During the show, Leeteuk stated, “I got an advice from a hyungnim. He told me that you need to learn how to take a blow to be able to survive in this society. That person is Kang Ho Dong.”

He added, “Kang Ho Dong is a teacher to me. It’s kind of scary to call your teacher so I can’t call him as often.”

Leeteuk continued, “Not too long ago, I finally decided to call him and he said to me, ‘I miss you, I love you my dongseng’.”


Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me