Monday 4 June 2012


The exposure of group 2AM’s Changmin worry for Im Seulong has caused laughter.

2AM appeared as guests in IU’s national concert tour ‘Real Fantasy’ at 5PM on the 3rd at Seoul's Kyunghee University Peace Hall.

On this day, Im Seulong appeared linking arms with IU. They sang their duet song “Nagging” while keeping in eye contact and holding hands, showing a friendly display.

After the ending of the performance, IU said, “I think the female fans will like Im Seulong. My mom's expression brightened up as well.” While Seulong said, “Don’t you see the expressions on your male fans? I was honestly very scared while singing,” giving a reply with a laugh.

Additionally, Changmin said, “I was very worried for Seulong at the bottom. I said, if a light-stick or knife hits him and he loses confidence, we’ll form a 3-person system and help.”


Source: Xportsnews
Translation: khy127 @ W2D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me