Monday 4 June 2012


Singer Kangta revealed that his ideal type would be a woman with both Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and Sooyoung in her.

Kangta recently sat down for an interview with tvN’s ‘Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside’ and talked about his thoughts on dating and marriage.

The singer shared, “I haven’t been in a relationship since 2007. I dated a total of 4 times after I debuted with H.O.T and my first love was the longest at five years.”

His senior Shin Seung Hoon remarked that he’s scared that he won’t be able to write sad ballads once he got married, but Kangta expressed, “I think I could write sad ballads even if I get married tomorrow.”

When asked about his ideal type, Kangta said, “Looks are still important for me. I like girls who would make a good wife and mother, but still have a delinquent image.”

The MC then asked him to choose Girls’ Generation member that is closest to his ideal type, he answered, Appearance YoonA, personality Sooyoung.”


Source: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me