Tuesday 5 June 2012


2PM’s Taecyeon revealed his new nickname for his new stint in composing.

On June 4th, Taecyeon tweeted, “I recently finished a song that I’ve been writing. Of course there have to be upgrades and all but now I have decided to go by ‘TY’ as my producer name. Although I am not officially debuting as a composer, that’s what I’ve decided! I should whisper ‘TY’ in front of my songs!”

Taecyeon has been actively studying composition with the other members to achieve his dream of including a self-composed song on 2PM’s album. In the past, Taecyeon had revealed that he was composing a song and even gained praises from J.Y. Park.

Netizens commented, “I am really anticipating Taecyeon’s composing activities”, “When is the official debut of TY?” “Looks like he’s got a few songs up his sleeves” and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me