Tuesday 5 June 2012


Sunhwa of Secret couldnt help but cry when she shared her story of her difficult early debut days on the latest episode of SBS "Strong Heart". Sunhwa shared, "I usually have a bright and positive personality but I had a hard time during my early debut days because of a lot of misunderstanding".

She further shed light on her story and shared, "During the early times of our debut I felt bad when the other members would go out and make memories together, then I started feeling lonely and alienated but then we cleared it up when we sat and talked to each other and I just misunderstood them. It was because we had personal schedules and different schedules with different members. Ever since then our friendship got stronger and were very close now".

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me