Wednesday 6 June 2012


Chanyeol

Full name is Park Chanyeol. He was born on the 27th of November 1992. Standing at 185cm, he started his trainee period at SM in 2008. the name Chanyeol comes from the name of a solid fruit. His hobbies and specialities are playing instruments and rap, acting, playing the guitar, drums, bass, djembe, etc.

Chanyeol who stands very tall and has the looks of a model, he is also called 'Teeth Rich'. "The fans also call me the Nation's Teeth because of my nearly-perfect teeth. I never had braces, so it's fascinating," and "But my teeth are weak. I had broken a tooth once after eating chicken and accidentally biting on the fork and chopstick." Chanyeol is currently paying a lot of attention to his gums. "I want to do a gum or a toothpaste CF".

He has round eyes and suave appearance, but he is quite competitive and does not like to lose. Due to this, he'd win against Suho a lot when deciding who would clean up. Chanyeol thinks of himself as EXO-K's happy virus. Chanyeol seems quite satisfied with the happiness he gives to the fans. "I have good chemistry with people. My nickname used to be 'Explosive Chemistry'." According to Kai, Chanyeol was described as "I was confused at first. Baekhyun-hyung came in late, but I could get close to Chanyeol-hyung within a day. He's got great chemistry with people."


On his cute appearance: "I think it's my charming point right now, but when I was young, I used to think my ears were my complex," Chanyeol said. He also said, "I got picked on a lot because of my ears so I didn't want to pierce my ears because it might stand out more," and "I don't know what will happen from now on, but I don't want to do it." Chanyeol was ranked in the higher half for 'most aegyo', and to this, he said "You'd get goosebumps with the small sounds I make, just like when you dig a hole." He gave us a cute smile mixed with aegyo. Since you'd get goosebumps, there is actually no need for aegyo.

Another worry of Chanyeol's is that he cannot be charismatic even though he changes his expressions. When he tried to make faces to look stronger in the music video, the producer told him not to do so. "The producer told me to do it with a straight face," and "The song is really, really good but I want to sing a song that shines more."

Chanyeol got together with EXO-K through love and conceitedness. He showed his confidence by saying, "All six members of EXO-K are in charge of visuals," and "It's an ant hell. You cannot escape it."


Sehun

Full name is Oh Sehun. He was born on the 12th of April 1994. He stands at 181cm tall. He was born in the same year as Kai, but he is in fact the maknae of EXO-K. He was casted as an SM trainee in 2008 to prepare to become a singer.

His hobbies and specialities are dancing and acting. His nickname is 'Noona Rich'. Not only because he has a noona, but because he is the maknae of the team. He was picked as the cutest member. The members looked at Sehun with lovable gazes. "He's so cute that we can't punish him. His frivolous side is cute."

But Sehun went blank with their words about being cute. Sehun responded "I don't think I'm cute," and "I don't like being called cute. I want to be called cool." Fans, lets all call Sehun 'cool' and 'charismatic' when we see him. Then Sehun might give us his big flower-like smile.


According to the members, Sehun is EXO-K's visual. The members gave a thumbs up to Sehun's visuals and Sehun said, "It's not right to call myself the visual when the hyungs are more good looking," and got shy. Instead of calling himself good looking, he said "I have a long back," and the members said "It's a trend to wear baggy pants, but for Sehun it looks like he is, even though it fits perfectly.

The maknae line Kai and Sehun have something in common. They look more mature than their actual age. Sehun doesn't get shocked with the word 'looking old' and once said on a radio show, "Noonas are not allowed to call me oppa," and made the noonas and aunt fans collapse. It seems like Sehun will have to take the role of Choi Hyojong at Gag Concert in the section 'Affection Man'. He will clear up all the unclear things.


Baekhyun

Full name is Byun Baekhyun. He was born on the 6th of May 1992. He stands at 175cm and was the last to join EXO-K after his casting in 2011.

Baekhyun is the member who got to debut the fastest in SM. He started his trainee period after getting casted after his university entrance exam. He made a luxurious entrance with the showcase on the 8th of April 2012. Kai's first teaser was revealed on the 23rd of December 2011 and on the following 29th, K's Kai and M's Luhan, Tao and Chen made an appearance on SBS' 'Gayo Daejun'. We cannot tell how much time Baekhyun had put into his training.

Baekhyun is in charge of 'kkab' in EXO-K. Baekhyun's kkab is showcased in many videos but Baekhyun does not practice his kkab for such videos. Now, we want to protect Baekhyun's 'rights' as he is a part of 'Super Idols' EXO.


The similarity he has with Chanyeol is his 'chemistry between people'. He was able to get close with the members in such a short period of time. However, Baekhyun is the member who gave the least exposure about himself. He was mostly talking about the other members or EXO. He knows the members well and shows that he is close with them.

His hobbies and specialities are hapkido and paino. Baekhyun is the type who would say everything during the first interview, and during a fansign he was surprised by a fan who wore a mask of Chanyeol's face. His hobby being stated as 'hapkido' seems quite suspicious, but we'll let that slide. Baekhyun confessed, "They kept asking me to do bbuing bbuing during the fansign and I feel uneasy about that." Let's ask for an aegyo other than bbuing bbuing next time.

Within the team, Baekhyun is also in charge of chatting and noise. The members exposed Baekhyun a bit more. "He is noisy from night till morning. He goes around by saying 'Ah~'". He is part of the hyung line in the team but is also the mascot who is cute.


Source: Joynews
Translation: sunnybun @ CODE:EXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me