Wednesday 6 June 2012


KARA‘s Goo Hara recently posted ‘thank you’ message on Twitter to expressed her gratitude towards her fans.

On June 6th, Hara tweeted, “‘Miracle’ 3rd anniversary! It seems like it was yesterday… All I had to do was write and post, but I fell asleep with it in my hand. Please forgive me.” (Miracle is Goo Hara’s personal fanclub)

“‘Miracle’ family, it’s been three years already! Though the path I’m taking isn’t always smooth, thank you for believing in me and following me in this journey. Thank You! Kamilias never become discouraged. I’ll try my best in everything. I love you, I love you”, she continued.

Netizens reponded, “I could tell that Goo Hara is really thankful and she really does love her fans”, “The Goo Hara who takes care of her fans once in a while is great” and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me