Tuesday 22 May 2012



JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, who is challenging period dramas for the first time in MBC drama “Time Slip Dr. Jin” spoke about his members’ reactions.
He said, “When I said that I was acting in a period drama, the JYJ members said ‘Jaejoong In a Period Drama?’” and “Actually, I myself had never even thought that I would appear in a period drama,” he admitted. Jaejoong said, “Wearing a topknot, and wearing clothes from the olden days are something I have never done before and is new to me” and “I myself cannot believe that I am taking on a period drama.”
He also said, “After trying out the period costumes, I feel that the Korean outfits look really good, and I’m thankful that these clothes suit me well. The feeling is really great,” he revealed.

Source : [K Star News]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me