Tuesday 22 May 2012


On the most recent episode of ‘Healing Camp, Are You Not Happy’, Yang Hyun Suk confessed his feelings and thoughts about Daesung’s car accident and G-Dragon’s marijuana incident that fired up back in 2011.

During this day’s recording, Yang Hyun Suk stated, “Although I haven’t expressed it before, the pain and suffering I had gone through from the Big Bang incidents have been severe,” and also added that, “there will probably never be anything harder to deal with in my life than this (the incidents).”

He continued, “At that time, due to the mental shock I had received, I showed spasmodic (or convulsive) symptoms and even dealt with the horrors and nightmares of death.” He accordingly stated, “I am still taking daily medication, day and night, because of the aftereffects.”


Source: Billboard Korea
Translations by swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me