Tuesday 22 May 2012



Yang Hyun Suk has directly and openly clarified the rumors behind his entertainment company intervening and ‘covering-up’ G-Dragon’s marijuana scandal.
On the May 21st episode of SBS ‘Healing Camp, Are You Not Happy’, MC Kim Jaedong brought up the following statement, “There are rumors that the news about G-Dragon’s marijuana case was released late because the company had tried to cover it up and push it back.”
Yang Hyun Suk then stated his mortification, “I think people have been overestimating the man that I am, the man named Yang Hyun Suk. It is far beyond my capabilities to even try something like that. If it was something I had experienced before, I may have tried to stop it, but with what ability could I have covered up such a huge case that the whole media and public was wildly focusing on?”
He added, “If I had tried to cover it up, a bigger damage would have been done. You can never cover the sky with your hand.”
MC Lee Kyungkyu created a riot of laughter among the set when he added, “I never even assumed he could be capable in the first place.”

Source: Nate
Translations by swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me