Tuesday 22 May 2012



On this day’s very episode, Yang Hyun Suk revealed the truth about the YG building. He stated that, “The YG building was not purchased with the company’s money. I bought it with my own personal savings.” He added, “It’s hard to buy a different building with the company’s money when there are a lot of other important places to spend it on.”

Yang Hyun Suk continued on, “One day, without even thinking, I had walked into the very first real estate office that caught my eye in Hongdae. I asked them if there was any way I could buy property (land, building) without even having much to offer. And ever since that day for the past 8 years, there hasn’t been a single day, except for Sundays, that I haven’t gone to that real estate office. I went to that office every single day to learn about new ways and information to purchase a new building, eating only kimchi soup that costs 3,500 WON (approximately $ 3.50 USD) for 6 years straight.”

Accordingly, Yang Hyun Suk concluded with much gratitude, “The man at that real estate office was very helpful and eventually, he helped guide me through an auction that lead me to purchasing the current YG building.”


Source: Nate
Translations by swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me