Tuesday 22 May 2012




Yang Hyun Suk revealed that after the incidents involving Big Bang had been blown out, the only person he scolded the most was G-Dragon.
On the May 21st episode of SBS ‘Healing Camp, Are You Not Happy’, Yang Hyun Suk was asked a question regarding the scandals and incidents involving Big Bang. When asked, “After the Big Bang incidents (car accident and marijuana scandal), what words have you passed onto Daesung and G-Dragon?” Yang Hyun Suk answered, “I was in a very iffy position to be saying things to Daesung. I was in no position to be the one scolding him.”
Yang Hyun Suk continued, “I did not scold Daesung, however, I did scold G-Dragon a lot. I said to him, ‘Think of all the people who have become upset, disappointed, and hurt all because of that one action you took’ and harshly scolded him.”
Source: Nate
Translations by swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me