Sunday 10 June 2012



E-Young: The group’s maknae. Her cotton-candy-like pale skin is eye-catching, and she has a candid personality. “I can play a variety of musical instruments. My hobby is to watch Japanese movies and dramas“

Lizzy: A member of the group’s sub-unit, Orange Caramel. “I’m Lizzy, a ditzy 19-year-old and the comic relief.” Her hobbies are baking cookies and bread and cleaning up/organizing.



JungAh: Has a cooperative personality and is the group’s counselor. Her hobbies are reading magazines, surfing the web, and watching dramas. “I love shoes. Right now, I’m looking for some black short boots with a floral design in the heels“

Kahi: Leader. Before debuting, she found success as part of a dance team for famous Korean artists. She has a variety of hobbies, including “watching movies, going to exhibits, playing musical instruments, cycling, horse riding, and in the summer, wakeboarding!“

U-ie: With a height of 171cm, she’s the tallest member. Starredd in the drama “You’re Beautiful” as Yoo Hae Yi. “My personality is feminine. Swimming is my special talent. When I was in school, I was a swimmer“



Nana: A member of Orange Caramel. Has a record of competing in a modelling contest and going as far as the finals. “My special talent is taking care of everyone’s skin. I’m good at choosing face masks“

Raina: A member of Orange Caramel. The main vocalist. According to her, she has “a split personality (laughs).” Her hobbies are taking a walk and watching movies, and her special talents are playing the piano and writing poems/lyrics.

Juyeon: She tends to do things at her own pace and doesn’t put up a front. “I’m in charge of the visual! Just kidding (laughs).” Her hobby is to take selcas. Her special talent is to decorate photos and such in a cute manner, and she’s good with work that requires delicate steps.


Translation: PledisAsTrans + Mag scans: http://ameblo.jp/ys004745/entry-11272028237.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me