Sunday 10 June 2012


2PM’s Taecyeon has apologized to the fans of INFINITE.

On June 9th, Taecyeon tweeted, “It seems like you guys misunderstood me. I think it’s important to remove misunderstandings like this. Congratulations on INFINITE’s second year anniversary and I’ll be more careful not to be misunderstood in the future.”

The misunderstanding happened through a conversation between Taecyeon and G.NA. A day before, G.NA tweeted, “I didn’t place number one on M! Countdown today, but thank you everybody who voted for me to be in the running alongside Baek Ji Young senior and INFINITE seniors!”

To this Taecyeon had tweeted, “I’m amazed the INFINITE kids are your seniors noona.”

G.NA replied in both English and Korean, “Why! Guess age wise… is it because I’m a noona? U guys r like big seniors.” Taecyeon responded, “Like i always say, we’re growing old together.”

However, this conversation came across as a big misunderstanding amongst INFINITE fans. Fans misunderstood that Taecyeon is disregarding INFINITE’s senior status and complained to Taecyeon.


Source: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me