Sunday 10 June 2012


In ‘Dr.Jin’, Kim Jaejoong played a Kim Kyungtak who acts to prove his strength while hiding his painful wounds, evoked sympathy.
In Episode 5 of MBC’s weekend drama ‘Dr.Jin’, Kim Kyungtak (Kim Jaejoong) was in fear that Hong Youngrae (Park Minyoung), his fiancée, would lost her heart to the unidentified doctor Jinhyuk (Song Seunghun).
Getting drunk, he confessed to his childhood friend that is also Youngrae’s brother (Jin Yihan), “While other children from noble family saw me as some worm, you and your sister treated me as a friend without hesitation. Even with my childish mind, I was very thankful.”
Actually, in the meantime, the viewers were very curious about the reason of the marriage settlement between Kim Kyungtak and Hong Youngrae. It was revealed that when they were little, Youngrae and Younghui took care of Kyungtak who was always teased because he’s the child of a concubine. Kim Kyungtak can’t help giving his heart to Youngrae.
Kyungtak expressed his deep feelings about Youngrae, “I thought that I was so lucky when Youngrae became my fiancée. I have pined for her affections since we were kids. It was like a dream come true.”
Kim Jaejoong, who successfully expressed a Kyungtak who has to call his father ‘His Excellency’, is captivating the viewers’ heart. He is showing a stable acting even in a historical drama and perfectly expressed a Kim Kyungtak who has many wounds.

Credit: NateTranslated by: The Little Pear of JYJ3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me