Sunday 10 June 2012


Look's like SNSD's Jessica is not alone on the boat of a "Confident left side of the face". On the 10th of June broadcast of MBC "Section TV Entertainment", Shin Se Kyung was interviewed and she was asked as to what she thinks about when she is being taken photographs of during pictorials.

Shin Se Kyung said, "I have been studying my face in front of the mirror a lot since it is part of my job to be taken a lot of pictures of and I find it more comfortable and im more confident showing my left side of the face angle on pictures. It has already been revealed before that Jessica of SNSD always shows her left side of the face whenever on camera which became a hot topic among netizens.


Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me