Sunday 10 June 2012


Girl's Day member Hyeri who just celebrated her birthday didn't forget to express her deep gratitude for the warm greetings and wishes sent by her fans.

On her twitter, she wrote,

To those who wished me a happy birthday! Thank you so so much~~^^ I received all of the presents and letters that you gave me!! To tell the truth, I teared up a bit at the public broadcast yesterday… Thank you so much for always caring for me and loving me…

Original:
생일 축하해주신분들! 너무 너무 감사드려요~~^^ 주신 선물들과 편지들 모두 너무 잘 받았습니다!! 사실 어제 공개방송에서는 눈물이 핑~돌정도였어요.. 항상 챙겨주시고 많은 사랑주셔서 너무나도 감사드립니다..

Thank you for all the birthday congratulations yesterday! (smile) The presents and letters deeply moved me, to Korea from a distance they were sent with love. I am always thankful, I love you ♥

Original:
昨日は、誕生日を祝ってくださって本当にありがとうございます(にこにこ) プレゼントと手紙、感動しました 遠くから韓国まで、愛を送ってくれて…いつも感謝してますー愛してます♥


Along with these messages is a picture of her pouting in front of her cake surrounded by birthday presents.

Trans by Shirina (1) and Rie (2) @ girlsdaydaily.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me